Love of Quilting March April 2015 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
Grab your copy of Love of Quilting March/April 2015. This issue includes:
• Two new patriotic quilt patterns from Marianne Fons and Liz Porter
• A retro quilt with hexagon quilt blocks made from strip sets
• Two scrappy quilts to use as a quilted wall hanging or to create a simple change in a bedroom
• An updated version of a quilt from the International Quilt Study Center & Museum
• Medallion quilt patterns to pair perfectly with the rich colors of early spring
• A dramatic appliqué quilt using the ever popular poppy motif
• Many other quilt patterns to suit a range of quilt styles and abilities!