APQS Longarm Quilting Machine: Millennium with Bliss
The ultimate quilting machine
The standard features on the Millennium, like the Precision Stitch Regulator, lower thread cutter and electronic channel locks, make this top-of-the-line machine a quilterís dream come true. With the Millennium youíll be ready to complete projects faster than you ever dreamed possible.
The Precision Stitch Regulator will reduce your practice time significantly and get you off to a good start with perfect stitches every time. The throat space of 26" X 10 ½î allows 23 square feet of quilting capacity without advancing the fabric. The needle positioner (2-stage), LED light, single-stitch feature and much more make the Millennium our finest machine with everything you need to excel.
The quiet, fully-enclosed DC motor, synchronous belt drive, multi-positional handles and low inertia Smart Bobbin™ will make quilting with the Millennium an absolutely enjoyable experience.
And with our lifetime customer support, our trained Service Technicians are never more than a phone call away to help you troubleshoot and answer questions.
Operating controls are at your fingertips on the back and front handles. This will provide you complete control of the machineís speed and other functions so you can keep your eyes on your work.
The thread cutter automatically trims your bobbin thread saving time and increasing productivity. An APQS exclusive.
Horizontal wheel and track system enables the Millennium to move effortlessly, allowing you to quilt in any direction with ease. The horizontal wheels eliminate both binding and play. This holds the machine at a true 90_ angle, which is very important when running patterns or doing other precision quilting.
APQS carefully chose belt-drive technology as the means of transferring power to the upper and lower shafts. This design provides precise machine timing for sewing in all directions. Ask any APQS owner and they will tell you that timing or re-timing is almost non-existent. In addition, belt-drive technology requires no lubrication, is quieter in operation, and reduces vibration.
- 8-year warranty
- Lifetime customer support
- On-demand Precision Stitch Regulator
- Throat size of 26î x 10½î
- Low inertia Smart Bobbin™ provides precise thread tension, better stitch quality and allows the use of almost any thread.
- 10-, 12- or 14-foot standard aluminum alloy table
- Easy bobbin access
- Multi-function light switch includes bright LED lights for easy visibility, plus black light and off positions.
- Weight of 49 lbs (22 kg)
- Two-stage automatic needle positioner
- Single-stitch function
- Gentle Touch™ tensioner provides the most superb thread delivery system. Accommodates different thicknesses along a single strand of thread.
- Built-in laser
- Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight-line quilting at the touch of a button
- Turbo bobbin winder
- Four-bar quilt loading system. This keeps your available quilting space the same throughout the quilt, and means you wonít have to baste a quilt any longer.
- Simple thread path makes changing threads easy.
- Adjustable height table legs
- Pressure-sensitive braking system on rollers gives infinite adjustment settings for fabric tautness. This exclusive feature protects the quilt top from excess stress.
- Handcrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Voltage 120V 50/60 Hz. All APQS machines run on standard household current.
- Super-quiet fully enclosed DC motor. This safety feature is an APQS exclusive.
- Synchronous Belt Drive that is guaranteed for life.
- Belt-drive technology provides precise machine timing, requires no lubrication and reduces vibration.
Bliss Drive System
Specially designed horizontal wheels on the sewing head and roller bearings on the table rails eliminate binding and resistance. You will gain increased accuracy and control with the Bliss Drive System. The Bliss aluminum alloy table rails are engineered to eliminate the need for truss support. Our exclusive Bliss Drive System is easy to maintain; unlike other channel systems on the market, the APQS rail profile prevents dirt and thread build-up so you can spend more time quilting and less time cleaning! No adjustments are needed--all you have to do is quilt!
Available options for the Millennium Quilt Glide - $1250 Overhead lighting - $795 Power Fabric Advance with foot pedal control - $1350 Hydraulic table lift - Cost - $1500 In-home set-up by factory certified technician ñ Cost: $500