APQS Longarm Quilting Machine: Millennium
The ultimate quilting machine.
The standard features on the Millennium, like the Precision Stitch Regulator, lower thread cutter and electronic channel locks, make this top-of-the-line machine a quilter's dream come true. With the Millennium you'll be ready to complete projects faster than you ever dreamed possible.
The Precision Stitch Regulator will reduce your practice time significantly and get your off to a good start with perfect stitches everytime.The throat space of 26" X 10 ½" allows 23 square feet of quilting capacity without advancing the fabric. The needle positioner (2-stage), LED light, single-stitch feature and much more make the Millennium our finest with everything you need to excel.
The quiet, fully-enclosed DC motor, synchronous belt drive, multi-positional handles and low intertia Smart Bobbin ™ will make quilting with the Millennium an absolutely enjoyable experience.
And with our lifetime customer support, our trained Service Techniciansare never more than a phone call away to help you troubleshoot and answer your questions.
Operating controls are at your fingertips of the back and front handles. This will provide you complete control of the machine's speed and other functions so you can keep your eyes on your work.
The thread cutter automatically trims your bobbin thread saving time and increasing productivity. An APQS exclusive.
Horizontal wheel and track system enables the Millennium to move effortlessly, allowing you to quilt in any direction with ease. The horizontal wheels eliminate both binding and play. This hold the machine at a true 90 degree angle, which is very important when running patterns or doing other precision quilting.
APQS carefully chose belt-drive technology as the means of transferring power to the upper and lower shafts. This design provides precise maching timing for sewing in all directions. Ask any APQS owner and they will tell you that timing or re-timing is almost non-existent. In addition, belt-drive technology requires no lubrication, is quieter in operation, and reduces vibration.
- 8-year warranty
- Lifetime customer support
- On-demand Prcision Stitch Regulator
- Throat size of 26" X 10 ½"
- Low interia Smart Bobbin ™ provides precise thread tension, better stitch quality and allows the use of almost any thread.
- 10-, 12-, or 14-foot standard aluminum alloy table
- Easy bobbin access
- Multi-function lights switch includes bright LED lights for easy visibility, plus black light and off positions
- Weight of 49lbs (22kg)
- Two-stage automatic needle positioner
- Single-stitch function
- Gentle Touch ™ tensioner provides the most superb thread delivery system. Accommodates different thicknesses along a single strand of thread.
- Built-in laser
- Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight-line quilting at the touch of a button
- Turbo bobbin winder
- Four-bar quilt loading system. This keeps your available quiting space the same throughout the quilt, and means you won't have to baste a quilt any longer.
- Simple thread path makes changing threads easy
- Adjustable height table legs
- Pressure-sensitive braking system on rollers gives infinite adjustment settings for fabric tautness. This exclusive feature protects the quilt top from excess stress.
- Handcrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Voltage 120V 50/60 Hz. All APQS machines run on standard household current.
- Super-quiet fully enclosed DC motor. This safety feature is an APQS exclusive.
- Synchronous Belt Drive that is guaranteed for life.
- Belt-drive technology provides precise machine timing, requires no lubrication and reduces vibration.
Available options for the Millennium
- Quilt Guide - $1,250
- Bliss Drive System - $1,000
- Overhead lighting - $795
- Power Fabric Advance with foot petal control - $1,350
- Hydraulic table lift - $1,500
- In-home set-up by factory certified technician - $500
*Please note the following:
- Purchase price includes Shipping & Handling charges.
- A representative from APQS will contact you once your purchase has been placed and you will be able to then purchase any additonal features.
- Every complete Freedom SR Quilting System comes with machine, table, rollers, patterns, thread, bobbins, bobbin winder, simple, easy-to-follow assembly instructions, basic training DVD and manual on computer CD.