APQS Longarm Quilting Machine: Freedom SR
Experience the free-hand full-featured machine.
Like the Millennium, the Freedom SR includes our Precision Stitch Regulator, which preforms with the skill and grace of a ballet dancer. You get the same 26" x 10½" throat space with 23 square feet of quilting capacity without advancing the fabric. Plus, you can easily change the needle position from up to down (2-stage needle positioner).
The Freedome SR Quilting System uses a super-quiet, fully-enclosed DC motor and offers the same quiet operations with minimal vibration.
As with all APQS machines, the Freedom SR comes standard with high tech features such as the synchronous belt drive, self-lubricating bushing, and low inertia Smart Bobbin™. And with our lifetime customer support, our trained Service Technicians are never more than a phone call away to help you troubleshoot and answer questions.
The Freedom SR is the ideal value for individual users, small businessess, and quilting professionals.
Freedom SR features
Ergonomically-designed handles in multiple positions offer several adjustment options to "fit" each individual quilter's body size and shape.
The horizontal wheel and track system absorbs any residual vibrations, and eliminates both binding and play. This holds the machine at a true 90 degree angle - very important when running patterns or doing other precision quilting.
The on-demand Automatic Stitch Regulator makes perfect star points and squares, and even starts and stopes with no extra stitches.
The built-in laser makes following patterns very simple. Laser can also be used at the freehand side for quilting block motifs.
- 8-year warranty
- Lifetime customer support
- On-demand Precision Stitch Regulator
- Throat size of 26" x 10½"
- Low inertia Smart Bobbin™ provides precise thread tension, better stitch quality and allows the use of almost any thread.
- 10-, 12-, or 14-foot standard aluminum alloy table
- Easy bobbin access
- Multi-function light switch includes bright LED lights for easy visibility, plus black light and off positions.
- Weight of 45lbs (22 kg)
- Two-stage automatic needle positioner
- Single-stitch function
- Gentle Touch™ tensioner provides the most superb thread delivery system. Accommodates different thicknesses along a single stand of thread
- Built-in Laser
- Vertical channel lock
- Turbo Bobbin Winder
- Four-bar quilt loading system. This keeps your available quilting space the same throughout the quilt, and means you won't have to baste a quilt any longer.
- Simple thread path makes changing thread easy.
- Adjustable height table legs
- Pressure-sensitive braking system on rollers gives infinite adjustment settings for fabric tautness. This exclusive feature protects the quilt from excess stress.
- Handcrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Voltage 120V 50/60 Hz. All APQS machines run on standard household current.Super-quiet fully enclosed DC motor. This safety features is an APQS exclusive.
- Synchronous Belt Drive provides precise machine timing, requires no lubrication and reduces vibration.
Available options for the Freedom SR
- Quilt Guide - $1,250
- Bliss Drive System - $1,000
- Overhead lighting - $795
- Power Fabric Advance with foot pedal control - $1,350
- Hydraulic table lift - Cost:$1,500
- In-home set-up by factory certified technician - Cost:$500
*Please note the following:
- Purchase price includes Shipping & Handling charges.
- A representative from APQS will contact you once your purchase has been placed and you will be able to then purchase any additonal features.
- Every complete Freedom SR Quilting System comes with machine, table, rollers, patterns, thread, bobbins, bobbin winder, simple, easy-to-follow assembly instructions, basic training DVD and manual on computer CD.