APQS Longarm Quilting Machine: Lucey
More quilting space at an affordable price
Lucey offers the quality and performance quilters expect from APQS at an economical price. Its 26-inch throat space makes it easy to work with quilts with large blocks. For example, youíll be able to see and quilt the entire space without splitting your design in half.
The Precision Stitch regulator creates beautiful, consistent stitches. Glide the lightweight machine across your quilt and create your designs, knowing your stitch length will be consistent with every motion!
And with our lifetime customer support, our trained Service Technicians are never more than a phone call away to help you troubleshoot and answer questions.
- 8-year warranty
- Lifetime customer support
- On-demand Precision Stitch Regulator - reduces your practice time significantly, getting you off to a good start the first time you quilt
- LED lights
- 26" x 10 ½" throat size
- Weighs only 45 pounds
- 10' or 12' aluminum alloy table
- Pressure sensitive brake system
- Two-stage automatic needle positioner allows you to start or stop with the needle up or down
- Single-stitch function for precise individual stitches
- Built-in laser for accurately following patterns
- Handcrafted aircraft grade aluminum for light weight feel and motion
- Super quiet DC motor
- Synchronous belt drive that is guaranteed for life
- Four-bar table system keeps the quilting space consistent to take full advantage of generous throat size
- Voltage 120V 50/60Hz
Available options for Lucey
- Bliss Drive System ñ Cost: $1,000
- Hydraulic table lift - Cost: $1,500
- In-home set-up by factory-certified technician ñ Cost: $500
- Turbo Bobbin Winder
*Please note the following:
- Purchase price includes Shipping & Handling charges.
- A representative from APQS will contact you once your purchase has been placed and you will be able to then purchase any additonal features.
- Every complete Freedom SR Quilting System comes with machine, table, rollers, patterns, thread, bobbins, bobbin winder, simple, easy-to-follow assembly instructions, basic training DVD and manual on computer CD.