APQS Longarm Quilting Machine: Lenni
A genuine APQS stitch-regulated longarm machine to fit your budget
The Lenni gives you all the advantages of an APQS longarm quilting machine at an affordable price.
Its Precision Stitch Regulator makes your stitches consistent the moment you begin quilting. Youíll be surprised at how fast you finish your quilts with features like the two-stage needle positioner and single stitch function.
Whether sitting or standing to quilt, youíll appreciate how effortlessly Lenni moves with its light weight of 34 pounds. With a 20-inch throat space, youíll never struggle to machine quilt your tops again. The 10- or 12-foot table allows you all the room you need to let your creativity flow.
And with our lifetime customer support, our trained Service Technicians are never more than a phone call away to help you troubleshoot and answer questions.
Built with the same high quality standards of every APQS machine, the Lenni will help you finally turn all those pieced tops into beautiful quilts!
The on-demand Precision Stitch Regulator makes perfect star points and squares, and even starts and stops with no extra stitches.
Use the built-in laser to follow patterns when operating the Lenni from the pattern side, or move the laser to the front of the machine for quilting block motifs.
The raised quilt pick-up bar keeps the quiltís bulk out of your way so you donít lose quilting space as you advance the quilt, while the leveler bar keeps the quilt layers smooth and flat. Your quilt is easy to load, and the tedious task of basting your quilt layers is eliminated. Youíll also find it easy to sit or stand to quilt.
The standard Lenni table provides the same horizontal wheel technology as our other machines to eliminate binding and play.
Handle-mounted controls let you stop and start your quilting literally ìat the touch of a button.î Your hands wonít need to leave the handles to use the helpful needle up/down feature.
- 8-year warranty
- Lifetime customer support
- On-demand Precision Stitch Regulator
- Throat size of 20î x 8î
- Low inertia Smart Bobbin™ provides precise thread tension, better stitch quality and allows the use of almost any thread.
- 10- or 12-foot standard aluminum alloy table
- Easy bobbin access
- LED Lights for clear visibility
- Weight of 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
- Two-stage automatic needle positioner
- Single-stitch function
- Gentle Touch™ tensioner provides the most superb thread delivery system. Accommodates different thicknesses along a single strand of thread.
- Built-in laser
- Vertical channel lock
- Four-bar quilt loading system. This keeps your available quilting space the same throughout the quilt, and means you wonít have to baste a quilt any longer.
- Simple thread path makes changing threads easy.
- Adjustable height table legs
- Pressure-sensitive braking system on rollers gives infinite adjustment settings for fabric tautness. This exclusive feature protects the quilt top from excess stress.
- Handcrafted from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Voltage 120V 50/60 Hz. All APQS machines run on standard household current.
- Super-quiet fully enclosed DC motor. This safety feature is an APQS exclusive.
- Synchronous Belt Drive that is guaranteed for life.
- Belt-drive technology provides precise machine timing, requires no lubrication and reduces vibration.
Available options for the Lenni
- 10í or 12í steel table
- Bliss Drive System ñ Cost: $1,000
- Hydraulic table lift ñ Cost: $1,500
- In-home set-up by factory-certified technician ñ Cost: $500
- Turbo Bobbin Winder
*Please note the following:
- Purchase price includes Shipping & Handling charges.
- A representative from APQS will contact you once your purchase has been placed and you will be able to then purchase any additonal features.
- Every complete Freedom SR Quilting System comes with machine, table, rollers, patterns, thread, bobbins, bobbin winder, simple, easy-to-follow assembly instructions, basic training DVD and manual on computer CD.