Love of Quilting 2800 TV Series Digital
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
This series includes two original quilts created by Marianne Fons, and a quilt designed by a staff member that uses a traditional design with a modern twist. We present quilts created to honor our service men and women, as well as lessons about string piecing, patchwork using non-traditional fabrics, a bit of embellishment and longarm quilting design inspiration. We also present great tips and techniques to add to your piecing skills.
- 2801: Traditional Quilt Blocks for Patchwork Designs - Folk Dance
- 2802: Sister Quilt Blocks for your Patchwork Designs - Kin Coterie
- 2803: Quilting with Non-Cotton Fabrics Piecing with Alternative Fabrics - Valiant Eagle
- 2804: Batiks, Paper Piecing Quilts and Sashing Choices - Anna's Starflake
- 2805: Small Quilts as Accessories - Freshly Pieced Vegetables
- 2806: How to Finish a Quilt Like a Pro! - Picnic in Provence
- 2807: Traditional Quilts and Quilting Fabric - New Hampshire Nights
- 2808: A Star Quilt with a Fall Color Palette - Autumn Star Shine
- 2809: Patriotic Quilts in Honor of US Veterans - Red, White & Gratitude
- 2810: Best Sewing Machine Embellishment Tips - Quilting With An Accent: Embellishment Techniques
- 2811: String-Pieced Scrap Quilt Patterns - String Me Along
- 2812: Medallion Quilt Pattern with a Modern Flair - Shattered Dresden
- 2813: Patchwork Inspired Free Motion Quilting: Free Motion Designs with Patchwork Roots
All of the quilt patterns from the 2800 series of Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting are also available in one convenient PDF booklet !