Beginning EQ7 with Nancy Mahoney
Have you purchased EQ7 and don't know where to start? Not sure what functions are what or how you can actually use this powerful software? Popular quilt designer Nancy Mahoney is here to help you get started with EQ - whether you just opened the package or have been experimenting for months. In this informative live webinar,
Nancy will introduce you to the basic functions of EQ7.
- Explanation of the Block and Quilt worktables
- Find blocks in the Block Library and add them to your sketchbook
- Use the Fabric Library to add fabrics to your sketchbook
- Set blocks in a variety of quilt layouts
- How to rotate blocks and use the Symmetry tool
- Add borders to your quilt
- Audition colors and fabrics
- Use the Fussy Cut and Rotate Fabric tools
- Print Rotary Cutting Chart and Appliqué templates
- Estimate yardages for your quilt
With Nancy's help, you'll be designing your own quilts, experimenting with new fabric combinations and resizing your quilt blocks in no time!
As a special thanks for purchasing the Beginning EQ7 webinar you'll receive a coupon code for 20% off Nancy's new Craft U course, Design Quilts with EQ7 and Nancy Mahoney starting on 9/19/2016! Click Here for more information on the course.